At Dance 1, we love our homeschoolers. We’ve given a lot of thought on how to best accommodate homeschooling students, parents, and even siblings. If you are looking for dance classes that work for your whole family, you’ve found them!
- Daytime classes
- We offer convenient daytime classes for our homeschooling families, typically with small class sizes.
- Get your studying in
- Our quiet homework room allows teaching or studying to take place while a sibling is in class. Talk about efficiency!
- Parents can get involved too!
- There are several days of the week when we have adult classes scheduled at the same time as our children’s classes. There are also simultaneous options for different aged siblings. Check our current schedule to see if there’s something that works for you and your kids.
- We bill for you
- We are providers for the following charter schools: Gorman, Sky Mountain, Golden Valley, iLead, Inspire/Blue Ridge Academy. If you’d like your charter school added, let us know or contact your school and request that Dance 1 be added as a contracted vendor.
- Customize a class
- If you gather at least three students, you can request to open a new class during a day and time that works best for you (subject to instructor and studio availability). What a great way to encourage bonding between students (and fellow parents)!
Feel free to contact us to schedule a visit or class audit…we’d love the chance to answer any questions and make Dance 1 your “homedancing” studio.