About Mini Performing Company (Ages 6-9)
Is your dancer looking for more opportunities to perform? Our companies perform at community events, festivals and parades throughout the year, as well as regional and national dance competitions. They are a wonderful way for students to really excel in their dance discipline, bond with their fellow dancers, and have fun! It is our hope that each dancer grows to his or her full potential, and that being a member of a company promotes a love of dance and a sense of strength and pride. We recommend that those interested in joining a company commit to the class requirements for a time before committing to a company.
Our younger dancers will perform approximately 20 times per year.
Who is eligible? Dancers ages 6-9 with a ballet and jazz background.
Time commitment: runs June to June
- Ballet, jazz and turns
- Company rehearsal (Wednesdays)
Commitment to perform at:
- A minimum of 10 performances. Participation in additional performances throughout the year is strongly encouraged.
- Dance 1 Showcases (May and Dec)
- Hometown Fair (Oct), LA Fair (Sept) and Springfest (April)
- Local competitions (optional)
- $300 (includes travel suit)
- Class fees at current session rates
- $157 company fee per session (no multi-class discount applies).
- Regular show fees
- Competition fees, if applicable (If your dancer would like to be considered for solos, duets or trio pieces in competition, additional fees and rehearsals will apply).
How to get involved: By invitation only. Please notify Francesca or the front desk if you would like your child observed.
If you have any questions, please contact the front desk staff. We look forward to seeing your dancer grow as part of this special company!