With effect from June 3rd 2018
Our tuition fees are due every 4 weeks. If you start a class mid cycle, fees will be pro-rated. Fees are due either before or during the first week. Late payments will incur an additional fee of $25.
|Hours per week||4-week tuition||Multiple class discount per student|| Discount
|1 hour per week||$80.00||$20.00 per class|
|2 hours per week||$160.00||$20.00 per class|
|3 hours per week||$232.80||$19.40 per class||3%|
|4 hours per week||$304.00||$19.00 per class||5%|
|5 hours per week||$360.00||$18.00 per class||10%|
|6 hours per week||$417.60||$17.40 per class||13%|
|7 hours per week||$476.00||$17.00 per class||15%|
|8 hours per week||$531.00||$16.60 per class||17%|
|9 hours per week||$576.00||$16.00 per class||20%|
|10 hours per week||inquire|
- $50 every 4 weeks – ($12.50 per class)
- fees will be pro rated if starting mid month.
- Drop-Ins: $20
- 8-class punch card: $140 ($17.50 per class)
- 20-class punch card: $300 ($15.00 per class)
- Please treat your punch card like cash…lost cards will not be replaced. Cards are non-transferable. Good for any adult class.
Unlimited Class Package:
Students can attend an unlimited number of classes (including performing companies) for a fixed 4 weekly fee of $600 per pupil. We don’t require a long-term commitment, just simply opt in and out of this package month by month to suit your requirements. In order to provide continuity and progression we ask that you still enrol in your main classes. When dropping in for additional classes please see front desk to get an “unlimited pass”. In the case of an anticipated prolonged absence, a vacation for example, see front desk and they’ll calculate the best option to take up that month.
*Class discounts cannot be used in conjunction with this package.
**These classes cannot count towards discounts for a family member.
credit card *
* Best option: For your convenience, a credit card may be kept on file and will be automatically charged at the beginning of each session; you’re guaranteed to keep all your discounts and avoid any late fees with this method of payment! If you choose the auto-pay option, please notify us at least two weeks in advance of any changes to your class schedule so that you are billed correctly.
Payment options available – check with the front desk before the start of class.
We will happily pro-rate tuition if you are a new student who is starting mid-session. If your tuition is pro-rated you are not eligible to receive multi-class discounts.
If you are on vacation and will miss class, you may either pay tuition for a 4-week session and take a make-up for the missed class, or you may pay the drop-in rate for the classes that you will attend in that session.
If a child who is enrolled at the studio unexpectedly misses a class, they (or anyone in their immediate family) can make it up within four weeks, after which the make-up expires. The make-up can be taken in any class of equivalent duration. Please see the front desk for your make-up slips.
A child who is new to the studio may try up to three different classes for just $10 each time, before deciding to enrol.